More Giving Options
Donate Stock or Cryptocurrency
Donating stock or cryptocurrency can be tax-efficient and mutually beneficial for all involved. We have partnered with every.org to process these transactions. 100% of your donation will still be tax-deductible. Click here to get started.
Check can be sent to:
Queens Community House
Attn: Development Department
108-69 62nd Drive
Forest Hills, NY 11375
The Employee Giving Program allows employees to participate in strengthening Queens by fundraising in honor of Queens Community House. Employee fundraisers and product drives help develop unity, create team building, and generate a fun atmosphere in the workplace! Giving is important any time of the year and we want to help you organize a fundraiser that best fits your team.
Here are some creative examples:
1. In honor of September Service Month, your company or organization may want to organize a charity run, walk, or even a week filled with fun activities including a bake sale, treasure sale, air-hockey competition, corn-hole tournament, and auction!
2. Many companies choose to develop a Jeans for Charity Program. This program encourages employees to wear jeans once a quarter and make a donation to Queens Community House in exchange. What a fun way to give employees a break from usual business attire!
3. Back-to-School Drives and Toy Drives:
- During the summer months, QCH collects new school supplies that will benefit children that participate in our after school programs. We would like to encourage you to join us by asking your colleagues to get involved and donate brand new school supplies and backpacks. If employees are not able to go out and purchase supplies, they are encouraged to make a donation to the organization. New essentials give children the confidence they need to succeed during the new school year.
- During the holiday season, QCH gives children in our after school program and families from our Eviction Prevention program brand new toys. We are able to do this because of the generosity of local companies.
Whether it’s a day, a week, or a year-long initiative, workplace giving helps all those involved.
To sign up today, please email QCH’s Director of Development, Ade Omotade at Aomotade@qchnyc.org
Cause Marketing Initiatives
Connecting your company with a good cause makes your consumers and employees feel good about themselves because they know that your company cares about philanthropy. Your company also helps thousands of children, families, and seniors in need by financially supporting your community.
According to the latest Cone Communications CSR Study:
- 93% have a more positive image of a product or company when it supports a cause they care about.
- 63% of consumers would tell their friends and family about a company’s corporate social responsibility efforts.
- 83% wish more of the products, services, and retailers they use would support causes.
Here are certain ways you may want to contribute to Queens Community House:
- Designate a percentage or amount (e.g. 15% or $1) from each item sold to be donated to Queens Community House. You may also want the funds to be designated to a specific program that goes hand-in-hand with your product.
- Choose Queens Community House to be the recipients of donations made during a campaign
- Create an email/social media campaign that promises to donate a certain monetary amount to Queens Community House for every share, like, post, tweet, etc.
Support QCH When You Shop Online
Choose QCH as your charitable cause on Amazon Smile (https://smile.amazon.com/ch/11-2375583) or iGive.com (https://www.igive.com/welcome/lp15/wr35.cfm?c=5361) and a donation is made to QCH every time you shop online.
If you any questions regarding donations to QCH, please contact Ade Omotade at email@example.com.