The Legacy Circle enables us to express our appreciation and recognize donors for the charitable plans they have made. Your legacy may inspire others to follow and sustain Queens Community House’s mission to provide individuals and families with the tools to enrich their lives and build healthy, inclusive communities.
Legacy Circle members are individuals and/or couples who have taken the following steps to provide for planned gifts of any size to Queens Community House:
- Informed Queens Community House of their plans to make a bequest to benefit Queens Community House through their will, living trust, or estate plan
- Informed Queens Community House that they have designated in writing Queens Community House as a beneficiary of a retirement plan or life insurance policy
- Established a charitable gift annuity, charitable remainder trust, or charitable lead trust to benefit Queens Community House
- Made a gift of a paid-up or in-force life insurance policy with full ownership rights to Queens Community House
- Made a gift of personal residence or farm to Queens Community House with a retained life estate
- Made certain other gifts that may be recognized with a Legacy Circle membership
If you are interested in joining the Legacy Circle, please complete the form below or call QCH’s Director of Development, Sabrina Flores, at 718-592-5757 ext. 246.