Fundraise for QCH
FUNDRAISE FOR QUEENS COMMUNITY HOUSE
QCH remains committed to providing quality programming and meeting the needs of our most vulnerable community members. This vital work can only continue with the support of generous people like yourself. You can amplify your support for QCH raising funds from your networks. It's easy to get started and there are lots of options.
Start a Peer-2-Peer Campaign
Start a Peer-2-Peer campaign on our website here
All you need to do is set your fundraising goal, the end date, a brief message
You'll receive an email notification every time someone donates to your campaign
Host an event (BBQ, Lunch, Dinner Party) on QCH’s behalf
- Invite friends/families/colleagues to your event
- Let them know that in Liu of gifts, you are asking that they make a donation to QCH ( Donations are 100% tax deductible
- Ask then to donate online at: Make a Gift | Queens Community House (qchnyc.org) or you can collect the checks/cash and send them to us at the address below.
- Queens Community House, 108-69 62nd Drive, Forest Hills, NY 11375
- For any offline payments, please ask them for their mailing address so they can receive a thank you letter and receipt
Text your friends
- Invite friends/family to donate via text
- Have your contact text: Queens to 44321 to get a secure link to make a donation
Fundraise on Facebook
- Create a Facebook fundraiser here and follow the prompts
Fundraise on Instagram
For Instagram, you can add the website link to a story.
More Ways to Fundraise
If you would like some help with planning an event, walk-a-thon or campaign to benefit QCH, please reach out to the development office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (929) 590-2917.