Fall 2022 Gala - Strengthening Neighborhoods Inspiring Change
- October 12, 2022
- 6-9pm. Program begins promptly at 7pm.
- Museum of the Moving Image 36-01 35th Ave, Astoria, New York
- Meyhem Lauren, Entertainer and former QCH participant
- Kenneth Adams, President of Laguardia Community College
Queens Community House’s annual Gala is dedicated to celebrating the changemakers who have done so much to support Queens through the years. This event provides the opportunity for us to come together and celebrate Queens’ past, present, and future. The night will feature a cocktail reception, new video premieres, tarot readers, gelato, and a photo booth! This night is sure to remind us all of what makes Queens such a vibrant community.
Queens Community House envisions a borough where everyone from childhood to older age is empowered to make a difference in their lives and community. Our fall Gala is one of the top events in the borough and honors premier business leaders and public servants who have used philanthropy and acumen to enrich the community we love.
Past honorees include: the Honorable Jacob Lew, 76th Secretary of the U.S. Treasury; Edgardo Alfonzo, former New York Mets All-Star; and the Queens Museum.
Sponsorship information and registration form are here.
Individual tickets $250, Corporate Tickets $350
Queens Community House's W9 is attached here.
* We ask that Premier and Influencer sponsorships are donated via check or ACH. Checks should be made out to Queens Community House and can be mailed to 92-17 165th Street, Jamaica, NY 11433. For ACH information or if you have any questions regarding sponsorships or journal ads, please contact the Development Department. Email email@example.com | Phone: 347-452-3934